Sony has printed a brand new trailer for Spike Chunsoft’s upcoming homicide thriller sequel, AI: The Somnium Information – nirvanA Initiative that includes a bunch of latest and returning characters.
We’re already properly acquainted with Mizuki, Aiba, Iris Sagan, and Amame Doi — who’re all getting back from the primary sport. New joint-protagonist Ryuki, his eyeball companion Tama, pupil Kizuna, and comic and quiz host Komeji have all been launched to us earlier than, too. However this trailer does spotlight a couple of new names and faces who we are able to count on to stumble upon throughout our investigation of the Half Physique serial killings:
- Lien, a locksmith who goals of changing into a pilot
- Gen, a masked man who owns the restaurant ‘Brahman World Delicacies’
- Shoma, a sixth grader who claims to have solved the Bats490 code
- Tokiko, president of the key society Naixatloz’s Japanese department
- Chikara, a scientist and director of the Horadori Institute of Genetics
- Masked Lady, who works within the shadows to uncover some secrets and techniques
Just a few extra favourites are featured too, reminiscent of Boss, Pewter, and the primary sport’s protagonist, Kaname Date. What roles they’re all going to play, we do not know but.
AI: The Somnium Information – nirvanA Initiative releases on twenty fourth June in North America. Sadly, European and Oceanian followers must wait an additional two weeks to get their palms on the sport, because it was lately delayed on account of points with the bodily launch — the delay additionally consists of digital copies of the sport.
Please word that some exterior hyperlinks on this web page are affiliate hyperlinks, which implies in the event you click on them and make a purchase order we could obtain a small proportion of the sale. Please learn our FTC Disclosure for extra data.
Who’re you trying ahead to assembly within the AI: The Somnium Information sequel? Tell us.