Fredbear Video games has revealed that its multi-award profitable cell survival sim The Bonfire: Forsaken Lands is headed to Change later this 12 months.
Within the recreation, gamers are tasked with constructing, exploring, crafting and extra in a bid to outlive a harsh winter local weather (as anybody within the UK’s scorching warmth will inform you proper now, this seems like a really welcome temperature change certainly). You may have to handle staff, collect assets and put together for the monsters that assault at evening, all whereas unlocking extra superior constructing and crafting choices.
It combines RPG-style gameplay with technique and survival, and has been impressed by video games like Kingdom and Alto’s Journey. If it seems like your sort of factor, this is a function listing:
– Construct your personal settlement and handle the in-depth simulation
– Survive harmful monsters and harsh climate
– Idle simulation and technique gameplay
– Stunning snowy panorama with minimalist aesthetics
– Uncover one thing new with each passing day
– Discover the forsaken land to unlock its secrets and techniques
– Gameplay providers leaderboards and achievements
The next screenshots have been taken from the Steam model of the sport:
Will you be preventing to your survival when the sport hits Change in This autumn 2021? Assume up a fastidiously deliberate remark for us under.