Should you’ve acquired a replica of Useless Cells, or even when you have not, be sure to take a look at the newest DLC for the sport, which is A) completely free and B) a bunch of latest content material together with new enemies, weapons, and mutations. Did we point out it is free?
Listed below are the issues which were added, plus the complete patch notes for the “Break the Financial institution” replace:
New biome : The Financial institution
This can be a model new biome that randomly seems in your run, optionally changing the next biome in the event you select to enter it.
The flashy financial institution chest is assured to look as soon as in a transition space between biomes (however not earlier than a boss). You may solely enter The Financial institution by opening the chest as quickly as you see it. Should you do not go for it then you definately lose the chance and the chest will not reappear till you begin a brand new run.
The Financial institution comprises one much less scroll and the identical merchandise degree because the greatest biome within the changed biome depth. There may be additionally a assured Cursed Chest.
To unlock The Financial institution, you simply want to succeed in the Hand of the King or The Queen as soon as. Should you’ve already reached one in all them, then The Financial institution chest will begin showing the following time you begin from Prisoner’s Quarters.
3 new enemies :
- Agitated Pickpocket, desires your gold and has the claws to get it.
- Gold Gorger, collects gold because it grows, however do not let it attain it is remaining type, it will kick your ass!
- Golden Kamikaze, is identical bat you realize and love, but it surely drops extra money!
3 new weapons :
- Gold Digger, offers gold on hits plus essential hits in the event you’re filthy wealthy.
- Dagger of Revenue, crits for 3 secs after choosing up gold.
- Cash Shooter, fires your gold. Should you run out of gold, no extra pictures…
3 new mutations :
- Midas’ Blood, offers you gold if you lose well being.
- Gold Plating, you lose gold, not well being, if you get hit.
- Get Wealthy Fast, stack bonus gold by killing enemies when you have a velocity increase and money in when it ends. Gotta go quick…
- New biome-specific mechanics within the Financial institution (together with a extremely shocking one…)
- 2 new “banky” outfits and a number of lore rooms.
- Vampirism rework, now sacrifices a share of your most well being to achieve life leech in your melee assaults (impact doubled for heavy weapons) and a velocity increase for 10 seconds.
- Elevated Warfare Spear harm. It’s now not flagged as a heavy weapon. This primarily impacts its affix pool.
- The Queen’s resistance to “crowd management” results (Stun, Root, and many others…) has been elevated.
- Objects dropped after boss fights now have +1 merchandise degree. Boss loot felt unrewarding on account of its degree, so we elevated it by +1
- Eliminated Protect on Use to Face Flask and Serenade affix pool.
Graphics & UI
- Neighborhood suggestion Scarecrow outfits now have correct names!
- Neighborhood suggestion Conjunctivius’s eye now searches for the beheaded if invisible in tentacle part.
- Maw of the Deep and Bladed Tonfas tooltips up to date to replicate the modifications made within the DLC3 hotfix.
- Customized mode Cursed Chest’s most curse elevated to 999.
High quality of life
- Neighborhood suggestion Added the final battle of the Servants in coaching room.
- Upgrading an merchandise in high quality at The Blacksmith’s Apprentice would not re-roll affixes anymore.
- Added everlasting mild in Servants boss rooms for the Observe the Gentle customized recreation gameplay modifier. However critically, do you actually need to attempt the Lighthouse at nighttime ?
- Maw of the Deep now correctly shows crits.
- Mounted invisible bullets for out of display screen traps.
- Mounted servants dying off display screen after boss battle on account of Barbed Suggestions.
- Mounted some customized mode softlocks.
- Mounted Large’s slam assault not spawning crystals.
- Mounted numerous bugs and crashes for the Queen.
- Mounted Pause Bug. Hopefully for good this time.
- Mounted customized mode gameplay modifiers incompatibility.
- Mounted Spoiler Boss‘s flask not showing within the UI.
- Mounted falling by way of the bottom on Carnivorous Crops.
- Cursed Sword now shows its true harm values.
- Numerous visible optimizations.
Are you continue to enjoying Useless Cells? What do you consider the slew of DLC that is been added for the reason that recreation’s launch? Inform us within the feedback!