Writer V Publishing and developer Matrisoka Video games are bringing frenetic pixel artwork fight and boss speeding to the Swap because the motion RPG Fallen Angel might be descending onto consoles on nineteenth July.
Fallen Angel seems to be like a biblical model of Hyper Mild Drifter with fluid animations and frantic fight, however as a substitute, you may be combating archangels because the fallen angel Lucifer to try to declare heaven for your self.
The Swap model comes with all content material included with the Steam launch — which launched in October 2020 — together with the latest replace which incorporates Turbo Mode. Simply in case you need issues to get extra chaotic! There’s additionally a Punishment Mode for the final word pixel artwork penance.
Learn how you may be taking down the heavenly denizens and claiming the world past the pearly gates as your individual:
– Slash your method to Heaven’s throne with colourful 2-D pixel artwork, flashy animation, and an immersive soundtrack
– Discover a fearsome portrayal of Heaven impressed by the Previous Testomony and Biblical Apocrypha
– Use technique to survive brutal and difficult boss battles with archangels, every with their very own strengths, weaknesses, and distinctive design
– Claw your method by the unusual lands of Heaven together with high-tech constructs, idyllic earth-like plains, and floating islands
– Improve Lucifer’s skills to enrich a spread of playstyles from parrying to brute power melee to ranged aerial fight
– Problem pals, if you happen to dare, in Co-op modes
The environments and enemies are not what you’d anticipate for a recreation the place you are taking down angels. Lots of the angels themselves are robotic, and among the places you may be operating by are cyberpunk nightclubs, ruins, forests, and extra. Appears like Neon White’s model of heaven may need a competitor!
Fallen Angel launches on the Swap on the nineteenth July. Do you just like the look of this motion fight recreation? Say your prayers and confess within the feedback!