The subsequent summoning occasion in Fireplace Emblem Heroes is coming later this week, and it seems to be like a relatively beautiful affair — if a little bit bit inconvenient for conflict. Although we suppose sporting a marriage costume into battle is a little bit iconic.
The Bridal Blossoms occasion kicks off on twentieth Could from 12am PDT / 5am EDT / 8am BST / 9am CET for a complete month, and can embody 4 wedding-themed models — three brides and one groom (and his father, for some purpose). It is just like earlier wedding-themed occasions which have come out over time, and it’ll even include a brand new paralogue.
All three of the brides with this replace are from Fireplace Emblem: The Binding Blade, the sixth entry within the Fireplace Emblem collection, and the one which stars our boy Roy. This is a have a look at all 4 models and the abilities that they’ll study:
- Lilina: Beaming Bride
- Abilities: True-Love Roses, Gifted Magic, Nonetheless Water 4, A/R Far Hint 3, and Joint Dist. Guard.
- Sophia: Prescient Bride
- Abilities: Dragon Bouquet, Rally Def/Res+, Atk/Def Push 4, and Atk/Res Maintain.
- Cecilia: Etrurian Bride
- Abilities: Bridal Orchid+, Rally Atk/Res+, Atk/Res Ruse 3, and Rouse Atk/Res 3.
- Roy (and Eliwood): Blazing Bachelors
- Abilities: Blazing Polearms, Luna, Sturdy Surge, Movement Pressure 3, and Religion in Humanity.
So, Eliwood is attempting to marry his son off? There is a time and a spot… Nonetheless, this seems to be like one other enjoyable Fireplace Emblem Heroes occasion to play by, and we will all recognize the beautiful model new artwork with each new occasion.
You may watch the complete trailer for the occasion beneath. Then drop by the feedback and tell us when you nonetheless play Fireplace Emblem Heroes!