Developer Doublequote Studio has introduced its new challenge: a deck-building cyberpunk sport known as HeistGeist, due for launch on Swap in 2023.
Its story appears to be fairly typical of cyberpunk narratives, involving a gaggle of specialist thieves who be a part of forces to hack into safe company methods. You may be planning elaborate heists, incorporating stealth mechanics to keep away from detection. Failing that, the battle methods utilise playing cards for fight ways, requiring gamers to improve their deck and use mixture assaults to return out on prime.
Here is an inventory of options from the sport’s Steam web page:
– Set in an unique post-cyberpunk world based mostly on actual places in a fictional model of Central Europe in 2040’s
– Observe the story of Alex, a thief for rent, as she tries to select up the items of her misplaced status after her final job went terribly unhealthy. On the run from company assassins and a disgruntled shopper, Alexandra has to do her finest to remain alive, as she prepares for the heist of a lifetime.
– Put collectively a crew of pros made up of bizarre allies with a really explicit set of abilities.Plan extremely subtle heists for tremendous secret prototypes or categorized company intel. However be ready that even the very best laid plans can typically get messy. Adapt to alter, make the correct decisions, keep alive and most of all, get the job completed.
– If stealth just isn’t an possibility, combat guards and automatic safety methods in tactical card-based battles. Discover your personal playstyle, construct your deck, improve your playing cards and unleash highly effective mixtures in your enemies
– Hack into essentially the most safe company methods in our reimagination of our on-line world web operating with a particular card-based hacking mechanics. Break via sturdy limitations, dodge lethal ICEs and run highly effective applications and viruses all to get to knowledge storages stuffed with beneficial knowledge.
We’ll make sure you present any additional info on the sport, together with its eventual launch date, as and after we get it.
Are you curious about grabbing HeistGeist when it launches in 2023? Tell us with a remark!