Seize your destiny by the fingers! Bandai Namco’s upcoming JoJo’s Weird Journey: All Star Battle R, a remaster of the PlayStation 3 beat ’em up based mostly on the vastly fashionable anime and manga sequence of the identical title, shall be punching its approach onto Swap on 2nd September!
The sport will function all the fighters that have been accessible within the unique PS3 model, full with all the over-the-top type and poses the present is understood for. Even for those who’ve by no means watched the present or learn the manga earlier than — like this author right here — you have certainly seen among the ridiculous and iconic moments going round on-line.
The sport will launch with a Normal, Digital Deluxe (which comes with the Season Move and grants early entry to 4 new further characters, bonus costumes, and particular color units), and a bumper collector’s version which comes with all of this:
– The Sport: A bodily copy of the sport
– Figurine: Serie Grandista Jolyne Cujoh – Particular color (26cm)
– Jail Plate: A jail plate representing the convict variety of Jolyne Cujoh incarcerated on the Inexperienced Dolphin Road Jail.
– Deluxe Version Bonus: The animation Particular Occasion Colour Set (5 sorts), an unique coloring set from the animation particular occasion.
– Season Move: 4 characters shall be included on this Season Move, the house owners shall be granted with an early entry on these characters.
– Season Move Bonus : An unique costumes for the two of probably the most iconic characters.
– Collector Field: An unique collector field representing Jolyne and the opposite JOJO heroes.
The total recreation will include 50 playable characters from all of JoJo’s arcs, quite a lot of recreation modes, and new voice recordings from Half 6 of the anime, together with a ton extra. You possibly can try all the particulars over on Bandai Namco’s retailer web page.
Will you be grabbing JoJo’s Weird Journey: All Star Battle R when it launches this September? Tell us down under!