Eidos Montreal dropped an replace for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy at this time that makes the space-faring comedian guide journey look and run even higher.
On Xbox Collection S, gamers have the choice to uncap the framerate to run between 30 and 60 frames-per-second. Eidos recommends this function to customers with a VRR (variable refresh fee) show and warns that some framerates could also be unstable in sure areas.
In the meantime, base PlayStation 4 gamers can get pleasure from an general efficiency increase. Eidos even tweaked the sensitivity for the visor to register inputs from older, extra worn-down controllers.
The patch additionally provides the next enchancment throughout all variations of the sport:
- Save Rollback: A hidden Save Rollback function was added to permit customers who’ve encountered blocking points to rollback to the beginning of the chapter of their alternative
- Normal stability enchancment on all platforms
- A number of stability enhancements with Ray Tracing enabled
- Normal enhancements to goal markers
- Further enhancements to world boundaries
PC gamers can anticipate the patch as early as Friday, November 19. Moreover, Eidos has additionally squashed a number of bugs, the total checklist of which you’ll view on the developer’s Reddit put up.
For extra on Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, make sure you take a look at our full overview of the sport right here. The title is nominated in a few classes for The Recreation Awards 2021.