Warner Bros. Video games has introduced MultiVersus, a free-to-play platform fighter sport that includes team-based 2v2 fight between well-known characters like Batman, Bugs Bunny, and extra.
Maybe one of many yr’s worst-kept secrets and techniques, MultiVersus had been closely rumored as of late, with obvious leaks showing on social media and elsewhere. Nonetheless, right now’s announcement makes it official: you’ll lastly have the ability to destroy Batman by throwing Jerry at him whereas enjoying as Tom (desires actually do come true).
“That includes matches with a powerful emphasis on on-line cooperative gameplay, each fighter will probably be outfitted with a deep set of fight mechanics that distinguish the sport’s contemporary tackle 2 vs. 2 gameplay,” a press launch concerning the announcement reads. “This enables combatants to boast customizable movesets that mix dynamically with different characters as they battle for supremacy. From Marvel Girl and her Lasso reality assault being unexpectedly paired with Shaggy and his sandwich projectile, to Arya Stark’s face-swapping capability getting used to enrich Superman’s laser imaginative and prescient, the unattainable can change into attainable via stunning workforce mixtures and matchups.”
In a really Smash Bros.-like method, gamers will struggle on totally different themed phases based mostly on characters inside the sport. You’ll have the ability to play in 1v1 clashes alongside the sport’s normal 2v2 mode. Plus, there’s a four-player free-for-all mode packaged in as properly.
One fascinating function about MultiVersus is the voice forged, which options most of the unique or best-known voice actors for these characters.
Listed here are the characters and voice actors behind them that Warner Bros. Video games revealed right now:
- Batman, voiced by Kevin Conroy
- Superman, voiced by George Newbern
- Marvel Girl, voiced by Abby Trott
- Harley Quinn, voiced by Tara Robust
- Shaggy, voiced by Matthew Lillard
- Bugs Bunny, voiced by Eric Bauza
- Tom and Jerry, voiced by Eric Bauza
- Arya Stark, voiced by Maisie Williams
- Jake the Canine, voiced by John DiMaggio
- Finn the Human, voiced by Jeremy Shada
- Steven Universe, voiced by Daniel DiVenere
- Garnet, voiced by Estelle
- Reindog, a brand new unique character, voiced by Andrew Frankel
Are you enthusiastic about MultiVersus? Tell us within the feedback beneath!