As you might have seen, our Nintendo Life Indie Highlight opened with Toree 2; in case you missed it, its predecessor Toree 3D gained fairly various followers as phrase of mouth unfold about its cool mix of ’90s-style polygons and sharp 3D platforming. Like its predecessor it solely prices €0,99 / $0.99USD, so it prices you lower than… nicely, most issues these days.
That is onerous to withstand, and beneath is the characteristic listing from the eShop retailer web page:
– Extra late 90s low poly aesthetic
– Quick gameplay, circulation centered ranges
– Bizarre parts make a comeback.
– 9 ranges with distinctive parts
– Some secret characters to unlock
– The epic conclusion of the ice cream arc
Are you planning to seize this for a little bit of vibrant platforming enjoyable? Tell us within the feedback!