Writer Uncooked Fury and developer Clifftop Video games have introduced that Kathy Rain, an journey point-and-click a couple of lady (Kathy) learning journalism within the ’90s, and investigating the unusual and sudden demise of her grandfather, is coming to the Nintendo Swap later this month.
What’s extra, it’s going to be the “Director’s Reduce”, which provides a ton of recent content material to the sport which initially got here out in 2016, together with an prolonged story, further puzzles, and new areas. This is the complete listing:
- Prolonged storyline with a chronic ending, tons of of traces of extra dialogue, and a number of new areas to discover.
- A number of new main puzzle chains and lots of small additions and tweaks of present puzzles.
- Enlarged sport environments to replenish the complete display with none black bars on the perimeters.
- Made numerous visible enhancements, reminiscent of extra character animations, higher lighting/shadows, and further climate results.
- Streamlined mouse controls with an intuitive single-click interface.
- Controller assist accomplished proper. Lean again in your chair and take easy direct management of Kathy, with no messy cursor getting in the way in which.
- Expanded and remixed soundtrack by the unique composer, Daniel Kobylarz.
- 5 model new motorbike designs to unlock and customise the Katmobile with.
Kathy Rain: Director’s Reduce will come to the Swap, PC, and cell on October twenty sixth.