Launching on Swap later this month is Unexpected Incidents, a point-and-click journey sport from the workforce behind The Longing.
Accessible on Steam for a while now, the sport might be bringing its hand-painted, mystery-filled world to Nintendo’s platform on twenty seventh January. You may be becoming a member of protagonist Harper Pendrell to expertise a difficult investigation that, judging by the brand new trailer above, comes with a pleasant chunk of humour on the aspect. Allow us to set the scene:
Unexpected Incidents is a classical fashion interactive thriller set in a superbly hand-painted world. When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell meets a dying lady on the street, he unwittingly stumbles right into a diabolical conspiracy – a thriller solely he can remedy.
An unknown illness is spreading throughout the nation, and between them a scientist, a reporter and a reclusive artist maintain the important thing to stopping it. A deadly journey awaits, and each step brings Harper nearer to a cabal of harmful fanatics. Earlier than he is aware of it, he finds himself in a battle for the way forward for humankind armed solely along with his trusty multi-tool.
And that is not all! Here is a characteristic listing:
– Uncover and remedy the darkish mysteries behind the continued disaster and try to save the human race!
– Discover loads of intriguing places with difficult puzzles
– Take heed to an elaborately organized soundtrack and full English or German voice performing
– Get pleasure from a classical fashion thriller journey sport
– Behold lovely, lovingly hand-painted 2D graphics with over 60 backgrounds
– Meet plenty of attention-grabbing characters
Unexpected Incidents might be obtainable for $19.99 / 19.99€ / £17.99 when it launches later within the month. Does it appear to be it could possibly be proper up your road? Tell us within the normal place.