Do not throw that Wii U away simply but, people, as a result of one thing new is headed our approach very quickly certainly.
Extremely Dolphin Revolution, an indie developer that is been busy preserving the Wii U alive because the arrival of the Nintendo Change, has introduced that it plans to have fun Wii U’s ninth anniversary (which is right this moment!) with one ultimate sport.
Known as Captain U, the sport is a 2D platformer that makes use of the console’s dual-screen capabilities, contact display screen controls, and movement controls, and is claimed to be a “celebration of our Wii U video games and our followers”. With Extremely Dolphin Revolution being the one developer this dedicated to Nintendo’s ageing console, it is fairly like that this sport would be the final to hit the Wii U eShop.
This is some extra data:
Welcome to this new, but acquainted, universe. You might be generally known as Captain U and you might be right here to find the lacking princess! Geared up with this universe’s legendary weapon, the PowerPad, you’ll make the most of your distinctive powers to search out the princess and save the universe!
– Journey by 9 difficult ranges!
– Discover some acquainted areas with a brand new twist!
– Make the most of your new based PowerPad Powers to create or transfer platforms or defeat enemies!
– Play on the large display screen or the small display screen. Change between screens throughout sport play!
– Attempt to get the very best rating potential!
Captain U will launch in December 2021 throughout North America, Europe, and Australia, priced at $2.99/ € 2.99.
Will you be giving this one a go for previous time’s sake?