Howdy, and welcome to our ongoing information to each Distinctive Monster location in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. There is a ton of those huge beasts to search out and battle in Monolith Delicate’s newest journey — someplace within the area of round 140 — and loads of them are super-tough to find, hidden away in secret areas and laborious to achieve spots.
In an effort to enable you pretty folks out in your epic looking endeavours, we have put collectively Distinctive Monster Location guides for each particular person area within the sport. On this specific information, we’re taking to the excessive seas of the Cadensia Area. Let’s get caught in!
Earlier than You Get Began – A Few Notes For Newbies
Simply earlier than we kick off correctly right here, do not forget that a number of Aionios is locked off by traversal strategies, story beats and different obstacles once you begin out, so do not stress if you cannot entry a sure space simply but. You may ultimately have the ability to make your approach across the total world map!
Moreover, it is helpful to do not forget that, when you beat a Distinctive Monster, they will go away behind a Named Grave that you may fast-travel to to be able to attempt your hand at beating your PB time for smashing them. Our maps under use these Named Grave websites as markers to point the place you may discover every creature.
Additionally, please observe, we have one or two extra excessive degree monsters so as to add to this information, which we’ll endeavour to do ASAP. OK? Let’s go get ’em!
Xenoblade Chronicles 3: All Distinctive Monster Places – Cadensia Area
Cadensia Area, Full
1. Ravenous Babayaga – Degree 84
2. Hardshelled Admory – Degree 57
3. Galloping Ghuldan – Degree 56
4. Naval Gyrus – Degree 75
5. Heroic Gulkin – Degree 76
6. Jealous Mizraile – Degree 72
7. Abysmal Rakshmi – Degree 64
8. Intrusive Neville – Degree 49
9. Seadragoon Melchior – Degree 85
10. Taskmaster Imperion – Degree 49
11. Navigator Helios – Degree 48
12. Widdershins Raddler – Degree 48
13. Oceanic Lucera – Degree 73
14. Barbed Merod – Degree 51
15. 4 Blades In The Darkish – Degree 65
16. Whirlpool Triumvirate – Degree 66
17. Demonic Krenolur – Degree 75
18. Flyswatter Kamado – Degree 77
19. Ragemaw Tempeldo – Degree 78
20. Virtuous Gulkin – Degree 52
21. Sharkblade Nedd – Degree 67 – NB: ONLY APPEARS IN RAIN STORMS
22. Spiky Aurelia – Degree 63
23. Covetous Gerondon – Degree 60
24. Talkative Dirakha – Degree 63
25. Otherworldly Rodsin – Degree 60
26. Killhappy Brijaidor – Degree 79
27. Littlefort Morley – Degree 46
28. Foolhardy Saide – Degree 58
29. Sundappled Floria – Degree 71
30. Spectral Remy – Degree 42
31. Obliterator Centaurio – Degree 91
32. Levialord Emperio – Degree 110
This text is a part of our Xenoblade Chronicles walkthrough and information collection. We’ll enable you survive your journeys throughout Aionios with info you may must benefit from the sport, resembling How To Unlock Traversal Abilities (Wall Climbing, Rope Sliding, Scree Strolling, Hazard Neutralization), How To Unlock And Improve All Heroes And Lessons, How To Get Affinity And XP Rewards from Collectopaedia Playing cards, and How To Unlock The Nopon Coin Xchange.
We’ll additionally let you realize the place to search out Each Relaxation Spot Location, All Distinctive Monster Places and Each Ferronis Hulk Location, plus All Meal Recipes, Results & The place To Discover Them, and recommendation on whether or not it is best to play the earlier Xenoblade Chronicles video games earlier than beginning XC3.
And at last, you’ll be able to try our overview and The place to Purchase Xenoblade Chronicles on Nintendo Swap, if for some motive you have not but picked up the sport!