Earlier within the yr we shared the announcement of Youtubers Life 2, which both has an unannounced take care of Google to make use of the YouTube model or will get away with it courtesy of a non-capitalised ‘T’. Both method, the unique shifted properly over one million copies, exhibiting there’s an urge for food for the idea of an influencer-sim. The brand new entry appears like a step-up when it comes to scope, and we’ll be capable to see for ourselves when it launches on nineteenth October; it will be priced at $39.99/£34.99.
Within the new entry you get out of the bed room and hit the streets of ‘NewTube Metropolis’, and it’s extremely a lot a ‘content material creator sim’ as you put up on varied platforms within the quest for likes, subscribers and candy, candy sponsorship offers (okay, we could have made the final one up, however it could be within the recreation). It appears prefer it could possibly be enjoyable – if the idea appeals to you – as you may discover, full quests and seemingly stand up to all kinds of actions.
Under is a few PR blurb outlining the options.
– Create content material on totally different apps: NewTube, Glitch, and InstaLife.
– Discover NewTube Metropolis all through three totally different neighborhoods: The Metropolis Corridor, Downtown, and the Port. Every one has distinctive shops, leisure facilities, actions, and different Youtubers (NPCs) with whom we will construct a social relationship.
– Observe totally different tendencies triggered at totally different occasions, take footage to Instalife, or file VOD and streamings on the way in which. Town is alive and will likely be a key to your growth as a Youtuber.
– File your progress in your Drone – your closest, customisable good friend who will comply with you in your adventures.
– New customisation choices to your character and to your residence. For the primary time within the franchise, we will customise our residence and setup with our most well-liked model.
Tell us in the event you’re tempted to check out this sequel in October, and make sure to ring that notification bell for updates sooner or later [erm, we don’t have a notification bell on the site? Ed].